Sunday, June 28, 2009

Revival of Me?

Assalamualaikum and good day for everyone...
This is the third time i write on my blog...
This time i will write about our opening test here..huehu..

On 11 of June..we had our first biochemistry quiz..
I thought it was an easy quiz for the beginner..
and.. i always wrong..
it could be one of the toughest quiz i've ever saw...maybe..
after i handed over the paper..i felt regret on what i've done..huuuuh (sound of regret).
especially sleeping in biochemistry lecture..huhu.
although Madam Mimi did not see i was sleeping back there...
but Allah knew..and Allah always knew what we've done..even others didn't know..
and now i realized..what goes around always comes around..
i just have to accept my result..because it is my effort..
actually, the question is not really hard..but i could not answer it well..
all of this because: lack of study and memorize notes + wasting time + life full with enjoy...
and + no benefit activity...huhuhuh..

A week after that, we got our results..
and my result was just like i expected...(not really good la..)
starting from that day i promise that i will not waste my time again!...maybe..
and BIOCHEMISTRY will become my new enemy and i'll beat my enemy!...maybe..
and i'll put all my attention on my study...maybe..huhuhu..
Maybe all of this is just like as hot as chicken dung in Malay old saying...
I don't know but what I'm sure is i can do better in my next quiz..hopefully..
that's all for know...dismissed..

*congrats to Wawa for getting the highest mark in the test..will you be my new teacher?kui3..

3 comments:

  1. wawa psti nk jd cg ko..ko yg malu sgt nk ckp ngn die..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a shy guy..huhu
    kn ko tlis kt c2..

    ReplyDelete